Here are the Step by Step Procedures When Applying for a Pag-IBIG Housing Loan
- Attend a loan counseling session at the Pag-IBIG office and accomplish the following forms:
- Preliminary Loan Counseling Questionnaire
- Housing Loan Application (HLA)
- Membership Status Verification Slip (MSVS)
If eligible secure Checklist of Requirements (COR), requirements would depend on the loan purpose.
- Submit HLA with complete requirements, and pay the processing fee of P1,000 (non-refundable).
- Receive Notice of Loan Approval/Letter of Guaranty and sign loan documents.
- Proceed to the following:
- Bureau of Internal Revenue for payment of documentary stamps and capital gains tax
- Registry of Deeds for transfer of the title and annotation of mortgage
- Submit the following documents to Pag-IBIG for the release of loan proceeds:
- Original Transfer Certificate of Title (TCT) in the name of the applicant with annotated mortgage
- DOAS with original RD stamp
- New Tax Declaration in the name of the applicant
- Updated Real Estate Tax Receipt (for house and lot, if applicable)
- Occupancy Permit (secured from LGU Engineering Office, if applicable)
- Assignment of Loan Proceeds
- Pay the first monthly amortization on the month immediately following the loan take-out/final loan release.